Ohio Stormwater Association Awards will be presented at this year’s Ohio Stormwater Conference.
To recognize outstanding individuals, programs and projects in the profession of stormwater management, and the benefits they provide to the environment and local citizens.
- Individual: An individual that demonstrates exceptional awareness and dedication to advancing stormwater management practices in the State of Ohio.
- Government Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a governmental entity.
- Nonprofit Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a nonprofit organization.
- Private Projects: Successful and innovative projects to address one or more areas of stormwater management developed by a private firm.
- Project Excellence: Successful implementation or outstanding innovations in one or more areas of stormwater management or finance, including stormwater utilities, permit compliance, intergovernmental coordination, water quality improvement, public education, illicit discharge detection, etc.
- Program Excellence: Sustained demonstration of excellence in a stormwater department or division, as evidenced in ongoing and frequent development and implementation of innovative projects, a stable staff, adequate funding, etc.
- Make nominations on this form; if more space is needed, attach an extra 8-1/2″ x 11″ page.
- Nomination forms will not be returned; please retain a copy for your files.
- Nominations must be postmarked on or before March 20, 2018.
- Provide as much information and detail as you can.
How to Apply:
For each program or project, a nomination form ( DOWNLOAD PDF or click on the Award Nomination Form Tab above) and supporting materials must be submitted to OSWA.
Stormwater Award Nomination
PO Box 444
Twinsburg, OH 44087
or email form to: [email protected]