2023 Online Registration
The 2023 OH Stormwater Conference is a hybrid event for this year. It will consist of both an in-person and virtual formats. The in-person event will take place at Kalahari Resort and Conference Center in Sandusky, OH. The virtual event will be all virtual and through a platform called Expo Pass and include only recorded presentations.
In Person Event: May 10-12, 2023, have access to all recorded presentations starting 5/15/23
Virtual Event: Starts 5/15/23. Includes recorded presentations and questions for CEU requirements. Can view at your convenience
Early Registration Ends 4/15/23
|Attendee – Virtual Only||Attendee – In Person||Speaker||Student||Scholarship|
|$150.00 (starts on 5/15/23)||$225.00 (postmarked by April 15, 2023)||$100.00||$95.00||$95.00|
|$275.00 (postmarked after April 15, 2023)|
Virtual Registration Includes:
- Access to all recorded presentations starting on 5/15/23 (for CEU requirements, questions will be part of the session).
In Person Registration includes:
- Unlimited admission to the sessions of your choice on all days
- All presentations will be available via pre recorded video format the week of May 15, 2023.
All attendees will have access to all recorded presentations via our website.
- In-person event: Includes breakfast, breaks, and lunches on 5/11/23.
- In-person event: Includes Opening evening reception on 5/10/23.
- In-person event: Includes evening reception on 5/11/23.
On behalf of the generosity of the Ohio Department of Natural Resource’s Ohio Coastal Training Program, we are pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to assist with conference fees. Applicants will be considered in the order received. Lake Erie Basin Watershed government employees are eligible to apply for the Ohio Coastal Training Program scholarship in the amount of $95.
To apply for this scholarship, please contact Harry Stark at [email protected] or 216-385-5248.