Call for Exhibitors
The past Ohio Stormwater Conferences were the first major conferences held in Ohio specifically dedicated to stormwater management. These events proved to be an overwhelming success. We are anticipating that the 2020 Ohio Stormwater Conference will be bigger and better.
The 2020 Ohio Stormwater Conference offers a unique opportunity to directly interact with over 950 representatives from many organizations, all of whom have a direct interest in stormwater quality issues and technologies.
The 2019 Conference attracted more then 950 attendees and the 2018 Conference attracted over 950 consultants, designers, and local stormwater program managers from Ohio and neighboring states.
The 2019 Conference sold out quickly! Please act quickly to secure a spot for one of the largest regional stormwater conferences in the United States.
Exhibit Space – $695
- 10’ wide by 10’ deep.
- 8’ background drape and 3’ high side drapes.
- One (1) 6’ draped table, two (2) chairs, and wastebasket.
- Electricity (110v, if desired).
- Listing in the 2019 Conference Program and Exhibitor Guide, and on the Conference website.
- One (1) full registration to the conference.
Advertising in the Conference Program
The conference program is the most important conference publication produced. The program puts your company’s business in front of potential customers for two days as they check the conference schedule.
- Full Page $350
- Half Page $200
- Quarter Page $150
- Business Card $75
- Stormwater Managers
- Municipal Government Professionals
- County Government Representatives
- State and Local Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Project Managers